Preventive Maintenance Plumbing Program
Our Preventive Maintenance Plumbing Program are offered to reduce the unkindly plumbing problems that can occur in the normal operation of a business or home in Houston. With the program we inspect your total plumbing system 2x a year. During the inspection We check for leaks, Mold, die test toilets and test water pressure. You are also entitled to 15% off any and all services we offer for the life of the maintenance program when you are a member of this program by graff-art.ru.
To keep your system functions more efficiently, last longer, save you money on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to your plumbing system. All of your systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program.
Our Maintenance Program Includes:
- Flushing of the water heater/heaters
- Inspection of the condition of the water heating system.
- Inspection of safety devices (T&P valves, expansion devices).
- Inspection of water pressure.
- Inspection of all plumbing fixtures for proper function (i.e. no leaks, drips, running toilets).
- Check all drainage systems for proper operation.
- Treatment of drainage system with BIO-Clean (one per maintenance date).
- Offer a supply of BIO-CLEAN at a discounted rate to be used between maintenance dates as part of your drain/septic maintenance.
- Winterize the necessary hose spigots.
Call graff-art.ru for your Preventive maintenance program today